Thursday, May 7, 2009

Garden is done! Oh yeah!

I finally got all my planting done on my patio garden (we live in a 2nd floor apartment...so no "actual" garden...) I have planted:

  • 4 Tomato Plants (2 cherry sized, 2 regular sized)
  • 4 Pepper Plants (2 bell, 2 jalapeno)
  • Greek Oregano
  • Cilantro
  • 7 white onion bulbs
  • 5 red onion bulbs
  • Chives
  • 2 sets of Begonia's (Pink and Red)
  • 3 sets of Snapdragons (Pink, Yellow, and Peach ~ I think)
  • Marigolds
  • 3 sets of Chrysanthemums (Yellow, Pink/Lavendar, White)
  • 2 Fuzzy's (can't remember their names...lol)
  • 2 Violas
  • 2 something elses... cute dark red/burgandy flowers
  • 2 sets of something elses again this time its smmallll itty bitty white flowers...
I am very excited about my garden...can you tell? We'll even be able to make our own salsa this summer! Yay!! (My hubby and rest of the family LOVE salsa...) I'll probably update with the actual names in the morning... I'll be adding pictures soon too... Oh, and the best part, the flowers and plants were about $26 total....yup...gotta love low prices! Lots of cheeriness for cheap cheap cheap! The stuff in blue is in an "upsidedown patio garden" I got from my local Sam's club...kinda like the Topsy-turvey...but a lot BIGGER...


0 comments: