Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry for not posting in a week, but I have a really good excuse!

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a week, but I have a REALLY good reason for that...I found out on Friday (May 9) That I am pregnant! :D My husband and I have been trying for 2 years! So the last week has been a bit of a whirlwind mixed with a quick impromptu mini vacation to tell some family and friends out of state the big news in person!


With that said, I hope to have some new files up next week for all to see...I have some things I want to work on in the Finding Nemo clipart I have.

3 comments:

Heather West said...

Congratulations! Take care of oyur self.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations hun. Keep us posted on how the pregnancy goes.

Anonymous said...

Hey its Leah, aka BeeCherryLady!
I realized that we should all get connected from Pregnancy Chat on our blogs as well! So I signed up to follow!
Looking forward to it!